View previous topic :: View next topic  
Myah

re: LR's Next GM Search Underway

It's getting near that time again, guildies, when LR selects a new GM as I will retire mid-January 2016.

This is because, like our officers, GMs only serve a set amount of time.  This keeps our guild's leadership reflecting the interests of our guildies and gives those who wish to serve in guild leadership the opportunity to do so.  All of us in LR's leadership team are honored to serve by your grace.

LR has some strict rules around who may apply to become its next GM.  You can read them in the Guild Charter's Guild Master section; but basically, potential GMs must already have guild leadership experience.

I have contacted all of our eligible current and former guild leads and officers and await their decisions.  After that, they are interviewed by me, then our Elder Council will review them, and finally I will select our new GM from the list the Elder Council gives me.  Then, there'll be a 2 - 4 week period where I'll train the next GM before handing over the GMship.

Over the past near 10 years, many GMs have brought a little something extra and special to the guild.  I look forward to that and coaching our next one who will uphold our core values keeping us as legendary as our membership does.  :)

If you have any questions, feel free to chat with me anytime I'm on.

Kiska ^>^

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: