This charter aims to make participation in Legendary Raiders an enjoyable, rewarding, and fair experience for all by communicating the guild's purposes and procedures as well as rules and expectations.
As you can see on the left under "Section Nav," the guild's Charter is broken up in sections:
- Section Home – Where you are now.
- Guild Goals – A preamble of sorts. What makes Legendary Raiders is and who we are in very broad terms.
- Members – The privileges and responsibilities of a Legendary Raiders’ member.
- Officers – The privileges and responsibilities of a Legendary Raiders’ officer.
- Guild Master – The privileges and responsibilities of a Legendary Raiders’ guild master.
- Our Guilds – Legendary Raiders owns and operates three guilds. This identifies those guilds and their functions.
- Guild Chat – Guild chat is more than text, it’s the social interaction that keeps members connected to each other. As such, there are some preferred ways to keep it positive and civil.
- Guild Bank – Legendary Raiders maintains three guild banks. Their operations are defined and governed here.
- Revisions – A list of changes and improvements that have been made to the guild charter.